For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
solracaugustus's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 9:22 PM

Can I Sell My HTC One while on contract?

I was wondering if i would be able to sell my HTC One while i am only a few months into the contract, I wouldn't leave att or ditch my contract but i want to sell my htc one so i can get the nexus 5 that's supposed to come out in october. would i have to pay any extra charges or fees if i did sell but kept my current plan and contract just with a different phone?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@solracaugustus wrote:

I was wondering if i would be able to sell my HTC One while i am only a few months into the contract, I wouldn't leave att or ditch my contract but i want to sell my htc one so i can get the nexus 5 that's supposed to come out in october. would i have to pay any extra charges or fees if i did sell but kept my current plan and contract just with a different phone?

you can sell it at anytime, you will be required to keep a phone on the line, you can put a 30.00 gophone on it. Whne the nexus 5 comes out you can buy it at retail price and put it on the phone number

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Okay thank you very much 🙂

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@solracaugustus wrote:

Okay thank you very much 🙂

you might want to delay long enough to see the true specifications on the device, it may not have all the frequencies required to work 100 percent on att

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.