Need help understanding your bill?
Josephgaray's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 7:12 PM

Billing problems please help.

So I live in New Jersey and a few months ago I went to an att store to switch the primary account holder on my account with 2 lines to myself, add a 3rd line, get 2 Samsung galaxy s8 with the buy one get one offer, and sign up for direct tv.  I've had nothing but problems since and can't seem to get help.  In the store the guy added the line before he switched the account into my name and realized it voided the bogo offer.  He then switched it back and told me that it should still be there.  I then called att the next day and the man on the phone told me "no problem the offer follows the phone not the account so I can put that all in your name and it will be fine" and now 3 months later which is the longest it would take for the credits to appear they still are not there.  I called att and they said there's nothing they can do even though they have recordings of all phone conversations with him telling me the offer will follow.  Now I've contacted the store I originally went to and am waiting on a response but if history has taught me anything their answer will be awe sorry you owe us the 800 that should have been free.  Someone please help

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Josephgaray This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You need to contact customer support directly. If you are not having any success calling, send a private message to @ATTCares.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.