Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing Discount not applied

Contributor

Billing Discount not applied

When we signed up back in November, I asked the in store rep about discounts because Verizon gave us one. I filled out the Signature form and the agent took it and said 2-3 billing cycles we will see the discount. This is now April and no billing discount has showed yet upon viewing my bill closely. I called CS and she said nothing was ever submitted and that I would have to go to the corporate store (again) and talk to them. As I explained, the lines are ALWAYS SO LONG and I do not have time to go back in and redo what I did in the very beginning, hoping to avoid this type of situation. So she e mailed me the form and I faxed it to the number on the form, 1-877-712-5791, and it has been over 2 hours and still no response on the fax end. My report says "no response". So if the fax number on their form is not working, and the e mail the form came from says not monitored, do not respond to this e mail, how am I supposed to get this back to ATT? NOT VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎04-26-2018 1:11 PM

Re: Billing Discount not applied

What plan did you get? There are no signature discounts on unlimited plus or unlimited choice except the military discount. If you got a shared data plan, you can get your discount. You should be able to sign up online: https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/iru-check-for-discount.html

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Billing Discount not applied

Internet 10

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support