Need help understanding your bill?
HANKAZ's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 4th, 2015 5:25 PM

Beware of Order Cancellation

I was miffed to learn that per Customer Care Manger Mr. Duran in Colorodo, customer is unable to cancel pending order.

From a customer perspective Mr. Duran's asserted inability to cancel order that AT&T is unable to process per agreed to processing and shipping terms is incomprehensible, unethical and a travesty of a sincere customer care culture! This issue will be elevated and communicated to the senior levels and CEO of AT&T's management. I am certain that somewhere out there, there is a Customer Care executive who is capable of addressing and resolving this problem and would welcome the opportunity to mitgate customer frustration and distress over this unethical business practice!!!

Customer Hank in Arizona

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @HANKAZ

I understand your concern and frustration regarding the inability to cancel an order in-process. The reason for this is so we can ship out orders as quickly as possible. With orders possibly being cancelled during processing, this can add significant processing time onto other orders. When your order arrives, you can refuse the delivery to have it returned to us, or you can ship the device back to cancel any upgrade and receive a refund.

I hope this helps explain!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am trying to cancel my order instead o checking out, very frustrating

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Remove the items from your cart.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am having the same problem as Hank. Unable to cancel/change an order. The difference is no one I've spoken to has informed me that I can't. Hank's post has made me aware. I've gone into the AT&T store and have spoken with 5 different people over the phone today. Now that I know i'll stop trying. I am still a very unhappy customer, I need a new phone immediately. I wasn't informed before submitting the order how long it would take to ship. If I had been I would not have continued with the order. In the past when having a phone shipped it has arrived within a day or two. This phone is going to take several days, even though everyone i've spoken with agrees that it is in stock. When placing the order I was able to select store pick up as an option, I was given a list of stores near me that have the phone in stock, but i was not able to select a store. This all piled onto the frustration of having a faulty phone or battery (depending who you ask) and not being able to resolve that issue. Not happy.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

You don't have to order from ATT.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I was going to order a new Samsung 8 phone it said $77 when I hit okay to pay its stole $700 from me AT&T has stole $700 from me it has been three months of continuous efforts to try and get my money back with no prevail all I keep getting is the run-around sent to a new person all I keep getting is the run-around sent to a new person to have to explain my story to over 30 times a day to about 30 different people it is absolutely ridiculous I don't know what to do if they stole $700 from me and they won't give it back there's nothing I can do they just keep giving me the runaround I am lost here I'm getting kicked out on the street because I don't have rent it's been 3 months and nothing everytime I call it's like starting over from the beginning every single day 90 days straight so far

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have this same issue. I did my upgrade through Samsung and they couldn't cancel my order even though it hadn't been shipped out, so I had to wait until.it was and refused delivery. It was returned to sender, Brightpoint North America[Samsung), and received last Friday, 12/7/18. My at&t account is still showing I am on a next device contract with the upgraded phone that was refused/returned to Brightpoint North America[Samsung). When will this be updated?? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.