Need help understanding your bill?
anubis6801's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 11th, 2014 5:17 PM

Best Value Plan for my Family's Needs?

I wanted to take a moment to express my deep frustration with AT&T while I attempt to add another phone line to my plan, as well as attempt to reduce costs as I currently have the mobile share plan (10GB) and three phones that are attached to it.

I have spoken to AT&T representatives on several occasions (at the AT&T store on Merritt Island, FL. and others on the phone), and explained that I was looking at adding another line for our youngest (a total of 4), while reducing cost as we have always used less than 4GB across the three lines.

However, each time I speak to someone, it seems that they want me to spend MORE money on MORE data that I do not use.

In the end, I would just like an affordable plan that meets my family’s needs, and to date, AT&T has not provided any reasonable alternative. I would argue that our business is not important to AT&T, as you seem ready and willing to let us go to T-Mobile. I find that fact very unfortunate, as we are happy with AT&T and the coverage they provide.

My current contract expires October 18, 2014. I am hopping that AT&T can come up with a reasonable solution that will add another line, while still lowering costs by doing away with data that we never use.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

@goldsmith250757 wrote:

I don't think that AT&T wants to be competitive. I have been a customer for years. I need an upgrade on my phone to an Iphone 7. AT&T wants $650.  Verizon will sell me one for $200 as a new customer and give me $225 gift card after 6 months service. How can you turn that one down. The price of the service monthly is comprable.

I spoke to Verizon about switching recently and was back again this week end,  I saw no such offer.  Contracts are not available to new customers.

New customers have the same prices offers as on ATT.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

6 years ago

I am considering the same thing.  AT&T would rather spend all of their money acquiring new customers than spending a little to keep the existing ones.  I will probably leave AT&T as well.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I SUGGEST DONOT DEAL WITH AT&T. RIP OFF!!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.