BILL PAYMENT HELP

Contributor

BILL PAYMENT HELP

If you have missed lets say 2 bills due to job slowing down, and you now owe a lot of money that is due in full within a few weeks, but you know there is no way you will be able to pay it, will AT&T work something out where you can move up the due date? posting for a friend! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: BILL PAYMENT HELP

Your friend would have needed to set up a payment arrangement before the bill was past due.  Once it is past due, the past due amount has to be paid before a payment arrangement can be set up.

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Professor

21stNow wrote:

Your friend would have needed to set up a payment arrangement before the bill was past due.  Once it is past due, the past due amount has to be paid before a payment arrangement can be set up.

Actually, payment arrangements have to be made before it's suspended, not before it's past due. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Professor

EmilyGembe21 wrote:

If you have missed lets say 2 bills due to job slowing down, and you now owe a lot of money that is due in full within a few weeks, but you know there is no way you will be able to pay it, will AT&T work something out where you can move up the due date? posting for a friend! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Yes, your friend should call AT&T and see what options they have to postpone the due date. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support