BILL PAYMENT HELP

Contributor

BILL PAYMENT HELP

If you have missed lets say 2 bills due to job slowing down, and you now owe a lot of money that is due in full within a few weeks, but you know there is no way you will be able to pay it, will AT&T work something out where you can move up the due date? posting for a friend! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)
Professor

Re: BILL PAYMENT HELP

Your friend would have needed to set up a payment arrangement before the bill was past due.  Once it is past due, the past due amount has to be paid before a payment arrangement can be set up.

Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)
ACE - Professor

21stNow wrote:

Your friend would have needed to set up a payment arrangement before the bill was past due.  Once it is past due, the past due amount has to be paid before a payment arrangement can be set up.

Actually, payment arrangements have to be made before it's suspended, not before it's past due. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (225 Views)
ACE - Professor

EmilyGembe21 wrote:

If you have missed lets say 2 bills due to job slowing down, and you now owe a lot of money that is due in full within a few weeks, but you know there is no way you will be able to pay it, will AT&T work something out where you can move up the due date? posting for a friend! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Yes, your friend should call AT&T and see what options they have to postpone the due date. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support