Need help understanding your bill?
honda0121's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 6th, 2017 7:21 PM

Att is not honoring their contract

I have trouble with this account since day one
It has being 6 month and att is not capable or willing to fix this problem, to top it of they cut my services and I don't owe any money . I feel like a fool I waste at least 6 to 7 hours every month I am so frustrated, humiliated by att how it's that att a big company can't fix this .i want to cancel if this doesn't get resolved. I have been cheated by att and I am not the only one that is going with the same problem .can some one please call me asap but someone that can fix this problem.. ok

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@honda0121 No one will call you as a result of your message.

If you post the problem we might have some tips.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

The community only knows what you tell us.  Without details, we can't direct you.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

My number is 407 837-9551 if I write my problem you will never finish reading my name is gilberto monge

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

My number is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] if I write my problem you will never finish reading my name is gilberto m

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I agreed at att store a contract for 5 IPhones i got 2 for free buy one get one free and for getting DIRECTV i will get one free they told me that one line was free and they told me that my monthly payments was going to be 290 that was including the $62.00 for the two iPhones and direct tv was going to be $30.00 but all this was a lie and I have being fighting ever since and the manager that sold me the phones was fired and att told me that my contract went with him because he sold me something that att did not offer. I went to a att store why should I pay for other people mistake specially a manager that work for att.

My number is 407 837-9551

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I agreed at att store a contract for 5 IPhones i got 2 for free buy one get one free and for getting DIRECTV i will get one free they told me that one line was free and they told me that my monthly payments was going to be 290 that was including the $62.00 for the two iPhones and direct tv was going to be $30.00 but all this was a lie and I have being fighting ever since and the manager that sold me the phones was fired and att told me that my contract went with him because he sold me something that att did not offer. I went to a att store why should I pay for other people mistake specially a manager that work for att.

My number is 407 837-9551

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

7 years ago

You have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users.  While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.  If you require an answer from AT&T, you should engage their support teams directly, perhaps by Private Message. You should also edit your posts removing any personal information

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@honda0121

For the record, unless you moved to ATT when a BOGO promotion was active, you get ONE free phone.  A verbal offer is not a contract 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.