Need help understanding your bill?
unhappy1078's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 14th, 2017 4:47 PM

At&t lied to me is there anything I can do?

2 at&t reps lied to me in order to make a sale. I was looking to add a line to my account so was chatting online to a rep to try and find the cost. He was trying to sell me a LG G5 saying it would be free. He said all I would do is pay the first 2 months of installments then on the 3rd month the installments would end and I would be refunded the money I already paid. I didn't take the opportunity at first and continued to look around. A few minutes later a different rep started talking to me and told me the same thing so I went ahead and ordered it. Needless to say they both lied to me when I got my 3rd installment bill there was no refund and was still being charged. I called and was on hold for over an hour with 2 different people then finally was told i was lied to to make a sale and her supervisor would call me and make it right. The supervisor called me and said that there was nothing they could do. So I have screenshots of the reps lying to me about the phone being free is there anything I can do? My advise is don't believe anything they tell you all they want is to make a sale.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I’m going through the same thing my first phone bill was $400 my second phone bill was 700 and now they sent me a phone bill for $900 I keep calling no one could help me Don’t believe anything they say

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.