After updating my AT&T G3 phone it dings every few minutes. No messages, just dings......

Highlighted
Contributor

After updating my AT&T G3 phone it dings every few minutes. No messages, just dings......

Message 1 of 2 (879 Views)
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: After updating my AT&T G3 phone it dings every few minutes. No messages, just dings......

Try a Master Reset. I know it's a pain to lose all personal data but you can back it up with applications like ATT Mobile Transfer or just doing a back up to your computer.

If your device worked fine before the software update, but now does repeated dings after an update, it's most definitely a software issue and a Master Reset should definitely fix your problem.

If you're not sure how to do one, go to att.com/mywireless, sign up for a free account if you don't have one already, and select the image of your phone that will be above your phone number.

On the right hand side you'll see a blue link that says "Tutorials for this device" and it'll tell you everything you need to know about your device. 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 2 (869 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.