Need help understanding your bill?
sherkhan's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, March 1st, 2019 9:13 AM

Address to mail in the complaint about unauthorized credit on my AT&T account.

I need a name and a physical address to mail the complaint to AT&T since the customer service has failed to provide with answer. I have wasted lot of time with the AT&T crew and cannot afford to waste any more. I need a physical address to mail my complaint now.

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

The lawyer will charge for his time to AT&T

I seriously doubt that and even if they do, ATT won’t pay it. The only way ATT pays any lawyer fees is if you win that at arbitration or small claims court.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

@sherkhan wrote:

I need a name and a physical address to mail the complaint to AT&T since the customer service has failed to provide with answer. I have wasted lot of time with the AT&T crew and cannot afford to waste any more. I need a physical address to mail my complaint now.

Thank you.

You can also ask you question here; we might be able to provide an answer or point you in a quicker direction than mailing a letter. 

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you all for your comments. I have the attorney sent out the letter to AT&T. I will keep you posted of the AT&T response to the official letter.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

Ah yes lawyers.   $300 an hour, plus the associate who typed it up, when you did all the leg work to provide the proof/information.   AT&T will contact them instead of you, etc.   

It will cost you $1500 and take 6 months to solve a problem that might have cost you nothing and been fixed in 1 month had you filed a BBB or FCC complaint.  

Yeah, lawyers are great.   

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I appreciate your advise. The lawyer will charge for his time to AT&T. I will definitely look into BBB and FCC complaint as well. AT&T is worse than the several other agencies. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@sherkhan wrote:

I appreciate your advise. The lawyer will charge for his time to AT&T.  

AT&T isn’t their client, you are.  They can’t bill AT&T.  You didn’t read your TOS.  

I will definitely look into BBB and FCC complaint as well. AT&T is worse than the several other agencies. 

Had you asked, that would have been out suggestion.  The FCC has the ability to slap at&t’s Hands.  Your lawyer has none.  

The limitations of your recourse are in the TOS you agreed to.  

TOS:   https://www.att.com/legal/terms.wirelessCustomerAgreement-list.html

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.