Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Add a tablet to account

Contributor

Add a tablet to account

I have a tablet that has never been on this account. How can I add it? What info from the tablet is needed?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by NormaAL
‎07-26-2016 12:26 PM

Re: Add a tablet to account

First, is the tablet cellular capable?

If so, does it have a SIM card installed that has not been activated?

If no, you need to go to an ATT store for a SIM card and have it activated on your account.  

You can only add devices on a currently offered plan.  If you have an old plan, you can add the tablet as a data only device with its own plan.   

If adding it to a Mobile share value plan it is $10 per into line fee and shares your data plan.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Do I have to go to a store to get a sim card or can it be mailed via online order? 

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

thank you for help me rose are red volet are blue sugar is sweet and so are you

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support