Activation Problems

Contributor

Activation Problems

We created a new line on our account and recieved a Pantech Impact in the mail yesterday.  Now I must activate the phone at att.com/Activations or via the hotline at 18668951099.  I have filled out the form on the website several times in the last 48 hours and each time I recieve the following respose:

ACT028: We are unable to process your transaction at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may contact our Customer Care department at 1-800-331-0500 or dial 611 from your wireless phone.

When I call the hotline and enter the number of my new phone, I recieve a message saying that AT&T is experiencing technical difficulties and to try again later.  I have attempted to speak with a representative, but I haven't had time in the last two days to wait on hold long enough for someone to answer (who knows how long that takes). Does anyone know anything about this? Do I have some other unknown option available to me? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Activation Problems

Unfortunately if the automated system is not working for you; your going to have to call or just stop by an AT&T store to have them activate it for you.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Activation Problems

Thank you, that's the information I was looking for Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support