Activation Problems

Highlighted
Contributor

Activation Problems

[ Edited ]

We created a new line on our account and recieved a Pantech Impact in the mail yesterday.  Now I must activate the phone at att.com/Activations or via the hotline at 18668951099.  I have filled out the form on the website several times in the last 48 hours and each time I recieve the following respose:

ACT028: We are unable to process your transaction at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may contact our Customer Care department at 1-800-331-0500 or dial 611 from your wireless phone.

When I call the hotline and enter the number of my new phone, I recieve a message saying that AT&T is experiencing technical difficulties and to try again later.  I have attempted to speak with a representative, but I haven't had time in the last two days to wait on hold long enough for someone to answer (who knows how long that takes). Does anyone know anything about this? Do I have some other unknown option available to me? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (3,451 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author orbitaldecay
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Activation Problems

Unfortunately if the automated system is not working for you; your going to have to call or just stop by an AT&T store to have them activate it for you.

Message 2 of 3 (3,445 Views)
Contributor

Re: Activation Problems

Thank you, that's the information I was looking for Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (3,439 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.