Need help understanding your bill?
gmdiscount's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 8th, 2017 4:13 PM

ATT took my GM Employee discount away!

General Motors is most likely one of the BIGGEST customers of ATT, because I went to the unlimited plan they took my 22% GM EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT away, the military still get there's!!.  I'am all for them getting there discount (served in the military myself.)  When an employee of ATT comes to any of our Dealerships and buys a vehicle we give them a "VENDOR DISCOUNT" (we take thousand's off the vehicle) and ATT doesn't want to give us our discount?????.  When I moved over from Verizon I got 23 other GM Employees to move over also but we found out that ATT does not take care of their customers (maybe GM CORP should do the same and not honor our vendor discount)

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

The unlimited plans on Verizon do not allow employee discount either.  

If you are a veteran, you can apply your 15% Veterans discount to the plan.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@gmdiscount wrote:

General Motors is most likely one of the BIGGEST customers of ATT, because I went to the unlimited plan they took my 22% GM EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT away

They didn't take it away, it's still there. But you switched to an plan that it doesn't apply to for a % off any more.  

You can switch back to your old plan and you can get your discount back.

If there were other discount options, like no upgrade fees, you're still eligible for those.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.