Need help understanding your bill?
Dori44's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 7:47 AM

ATT - they don't care about their customers

I agree with you. They suck big time. I upgraded my phones Friday asked for overnight shipping they said ok I checked my status and it says won't be here til the 26 I have emailed and contacted customer service and tried to chat no one is talking to me I am ticked off

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

It's so funny that I just read this, because a "manager" that I just waited 30 MINUTES to speak to, somewhat tried to discourage me from returning a phone because "it could very well get lost in the mail, and never be received" on their end... I didn't understand the comment at the time. New moneymaker for AT&T?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Tlynnct  

I know 2 former postal workers that were fired and prosecuted for stealing the mail.  Those ATT phone packages might as well have a neon "steal me" sign.  They contain factory reset phones.  A quick sales on Craigslist and nothing anyone can do.  

Cant stress enough, get a counter receipt.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40
I will do that. Right now just so entirely frustrated with the whole situation.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Tlynnct

I don't buy phones from the carrier anymore.  They get stolen in shipping, they're too expensive and I won't buy if I can't pay full price up front.  

I keep suggesting everyone buy anywhere else, paid up front.  Keeps my bill wonderfully low too.

Scholar

• 

198 Messages

7 years ago

Agree.

AT&T does not have their s*it together.

At this point there is no up-side in getting anything from AT&T, just a lot of downsides.  The forums here are testament to what those downsides are.

I am not getting 'free' tablets, 'free' phones, alarm systems, combined billing, BoGo, Directv, or any other gimmick.

AT&T is just a dumb data pipe for me: how many GBs, how fast, what coverage (mine is fine), for how much money. 

For those of you who spend tens of hours calling, chatting, and otherwise pursuing issues with AT&T...... your time has value.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Mine were all smartphones in working order, which the store checked on, I actually had five smartphones but one had a cracked screen. The store said they were all fine and accepted and to bring in my final bill from Verizon when I got it and the charges for each of the four phones would be paid.  Two months later when I received nothing in the mail, I called customer service they said the phones had to have a trade in value of 5.00 which was never mentioned at the store when they took all of the phones.  And they said that is why they couldn't pay off the cost from Verizon.  This is the third problem I have had since I switched, and I am very unhappy with ATT.  Their customer service is terrible.  The supervisor I talked to was rude and seemed to be reading from a script.  If the individual stores do not know policy, how I am expected to know it.  Everything that the store told me, customer service disagreed with, Maybe they need to retrain the store employees!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I became part of the ATT Uverse Bundle 11/10/17 and they do not care about customer services.  It's all about the money.  I requested Uverse 200 but being charged for Uverse 300 which I did not requested. I called to make the correction with the wrong Uverse service and was told I could not receive the same rate if I changed it.  The customer service person told me that U300 was better than the U200 as a justification.   I had ATT phone on internet before bundling with the tv and found out they allowed my neighbors to get services at my address.   I have been receiving there ATT bills at my address. ATT Uverse is also not work with my LG tv.   Then on 12/31/17 around midnight all three services Internet, TV and Phone was unavailable due to network wide outage.  I received the network wide outage message until 1/02/18.  They start off with misrepresentations/deceptions.  It's all about the money.  Att have directv guess which company is next for the take over?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.