For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Dori44's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 7:47 AM

ATT - they don't care about their customers

I agree with you. They suck big time. I upgraded my phones Friday asked for overnight shipping they said ok I checked my status and it says won't be here til the 26 I have emailed and contacted customer service and tried to chat no one is talking to me I am ticked off

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Associated Member

• 

152 Messages

10 years ago

As stated on the AT&T website right under the Check Out button...
"Orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address, credit card information, and other information. Inventory, credit, and other issues may delay shipment or delivery. There are no guarantees for holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery.  The shipping policy is subject to change.  Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping validation process.  This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account at the time you place your order.  Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing or weather."

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Dori44 wrote:

I agree with you. They suck big time. I upgraded my phones Friday asked for overnight shipping they said ok I checked my status and it says won't be here til the 26 I have emailed and contacted customer service and tried to chat no one is talking to me I am ticked off

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

the device will ship to you overnight after it is processed, packed and picked up by the shipping company, pretty sure that the carrier does not have weekend hours

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

That is how they do business, no customer in customer service 

they will continue this type of business till the public revolts 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I'm sick to deal with ATT. They scare and harasing me by forcing me to talk to AT&T when I request to terminate my account

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

To Whom ever is in charge of AT&T oders.

On Nov. 30th I ordered a Ipad pro for my wife to replace her Ipad air that was having some charging problems.  I phoned the order in and was told I would receive an email to confirm my order that had to be confirmed my me. I completed the instuctions in the email.  I then called in to AT&T on Wednesday and was told it would ship on November 30 or December 1st and should arrive by Dec. 1st or Dec. 2nd. Since we did not receive it today (Dec. 3rd), I called in gave my order number and was advised my a young lady that it has not shipped and she could not give me the date it would ship.  Needlessly to say that my wife who is an invalid was extremely disappointed, as whe relies on her Ipad as the thing that she cherishes more than anything except our children and grand children. We have all of our services through Uverse and AT&T since 2006 and this is the first time I have had to complain.  I have been a faithful customer and just wanted to make sure that AT&T does not fall in to the complacency trap that we have seen other companies fall into.  I was in the automobile business with a large manufacturing company and saw what complacency can do to successful companies.  The reason I make this oservation, is because I could not get a satisfactory explanation from the two people that I talked today and needless to say, a lack of service is evident in this particular example. Just an observation from a diappointed customer who was disappointed.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Why tell a customer that is will ship on Novemer 30th or December 1st and should arrive by the 2nd or 3rd and when it doesn't arrive, you call in and find out it never shipped and the young lady started searching for excuses of which none seemed truthful.  Long time satified customer, just disappointed in the service.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

See my post. They charged me for losing the phone I returned I. Their box with their label! Then could not provide the tracking number so I could trace it! I was a customer since 1990. Cancelled my cellular with ATT went with Verizon. I am still hoping ATT will do the right thing and return my $300 for my returned phone.

They claim ATT cares about their customers. Now is the perfect opportunity to show the act on their words.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@DrGale wrote:
See my post. They charged me for losing the phone I returned I. Their box with their label! Then could not provide the tracking number so I could trace it! I was a customer since 1990. Cancelled my cellular with ATT went with Verizon. I am still hoping ATT will do the right thing and return my $300 for my returned phone.

They claim ATT cares about their customers. Now is the perfect opportunity to show the act on their words.

@DrGale

And the post office never loses anything?   They tell you to get a counter receipt and save tracking number for a reason.  You need proof the phone was mailed to cover your rear.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I agree with you. I have only been a wireless customer since January and have been waiting for my rebate from "help you switch" since then. I turned in four phones which the at&t store accepted but now they day I only get credit for one, so I ended up having to pay 300 of my money to switch from Verizon. I called customer service, Gabriel said yeah that's not fair the store shouldn't have accepted them but I can't help you. Then he had the nerve to ask if he could help me with anything else. I should have told him only if he could help me switch back to Verizon which I will be doing as soon as possible

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

The switch offer from all 4 carriers is the same.  

Smartphones only.  Must be in excellent working condition.  Reimbursement is only on lines with a device balance and the same smartphone traded in.  And a new phone must be purchased with installments. 

These offers are never really beneficial to the customer.  It's always better to owe nothing and leave on the last day of a bill cycle.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.