Need help understanding your bill?
clearbluesky's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, October 30th, 2016 12:49 AM

ATT and iPhone 7 Plus

Ever since I purchased my new iPhone 7 Plus from ATT,
I have had nothing but Poor Service with ATT and the iPhone 7 Plus. Let me begin by saying that I have been with ATT for many years and until now, I'm very unhappy with the problems I have been having. My problems are:
1 - Constantly losing my service, iPhone indicating No Service.
2 - Dropped calls all the time, can't make calls for long periods of time.
3 - Text messages failing to send over and over and pictures failing to send.
4 - Losing bars or no bars at all on iPhone

I'm asking myself, why do I pay for this kind of service, what good is it?.
I have contacted support dozens and dozens of times only to have them try the same thing over and over and not be able to fix my iPhone or my ATT service. ATT is aware that they have a problem and still can't get my problem fixed. I have been told by ATT that my problem has been escalated to a higher level and I will be contacted, but guess what, ATT never calls me, which would leave me to believe that they can't fix their problem and don't want to call.
So now I'm just about at the point where I will make my decision on getting rid of ATT after my many years with them if they don't attempt to contact me about this and get this problem fixed, I have been very patient, but my patience is running out.

Scholar

• 

337 Messages

7 years ago

Ask yourself this as well. Why blame att since this is obviously a problem with your APPLE!!! phone.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

The gsm version of the iPhone 7 series is having modem issues apple went with a cheap Intel modem instead of Qualcomm like the CDMA and unlocked ones.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Your answer to that ... question is, ATT support personally told me over the phone that it is an ATT problem and they are trying to fix it.

[Please keep it courteous]

Scholar

• 

337 Messages

7 years ago

@clearbluesky ok very productive view of you current situation. Im out enjoy your new Iphone 7
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.