Need help understanding your bill?
jerryotero1978's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 8th, 2017 4:10 AM

AT&T lost my phone on the warehouse! Now I need to pay $299.00

It's been almost five months that we did a upgrade on the phone. AT&T received the phone and now they lost it after 5 months and wanted me to pay $299.00 because they don't find it! Super bad service been calling more than two times per week for 5 months and now one wants to help! Always open a new ticket and that it!!! Worst costumer service ever. So sad because I'm 10 years with the company never had a late payment or something similar.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Did you save tracking on the returned phone?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Nope.. but when I call ATT they inform me that they receive the phone and waiting for the warehouse to do the OK but the warehouse never respond!! It been a lot of time and I believe they lost the phone already (4-5 months already)

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Ask Att for the tracking.  If the phones are recorded as returned, you need to force ATT to remove the charge, or explain why not.  

Contact ATT by message here. @ATTMobilityCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

That what im doing for the past 4 months but now one help me.. the always give me a case number and that it

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

question: I’m having the SAME issue with an iPhone XR I returned back in September of this year. I have proof I dropped the phone off and still charging my account $1500 plus shut my service off 2 times. How did you get your situation resolved?

• 

8 Messages

Please let me know if you have had your issue resolved, I have had exact same issue except we returned 3 phones at one time and they acknowledge receiving the phones but when we wait for the credit to our bill it never shows up, and we call back and we start over again looking for our lost phones as they seemed to have lost the notes stating they received our phones back on Dec. 11th, 2019
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.