For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
sandeepg6654's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 10:18 PM

AT&T customer service escalation

How can I escalate issues with AT&T customer service?

I called customer service to apply corporate discount to my existing account and I got transferred to 4 different people. 

The first agent had no idea about corporate discounts and I believe she did not understand the word corporate itself. She kep asking me to add auto reload to my account to get discount. The second agent did the same thing whereas the third agent pretended to understand my question and tranferred me to 4th agent. The 4th agent conveniently kept on saying that my line is bad and she is not able to hear me at all even when I was shouting at the top of my voice.

I am frustrated with the call that I had with AT&T and need to vent the anger on a supervisor. Wasted last 45 minutes getting transferred from one agent to another without any solution.

The chat does not work on the site either, It keeps on asking me to logon after opening in a new tab.

In short, I want coroporate discount on my account but AT&T has failproof safety net to not provide that to me. I dont know how AT&T can hire such agents and expect customers to be happy with their service. The only reason to stick to it is extended coverage in the west coast.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Sorry you couldn't find an agent to help you but you can enroll for your corporate discount yourself online, no need to talk to an agent. This article explains how: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1001048

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I need someone to help me with a billing issue

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Acct#****

Ticket number is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

I called a year ago and took care of this and nothing was owned I called today asking about it and all i got from billing was pay it and you will not own anything.... I took care of this it was an error done on AT&T. Part  and a year later you guys still say o own you something

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.