AT&T Wireless Termination Department Phone Number

Tutor

AT&T Wireless Termination Department Phone Number

[ Edited ]

So, I have first handedly found out that you will be able to get decent customer service if you talk to terminations.  When you directly call 611, nobody wants to transfer you there so I would like to get the direct number to terminations so I can take care of getting my unlimited data plan on another one of my lines.

---------------------------------------------------EDIT

I mean that I want to transfer my unlimited data plan from one number to another.

Message 1 of 6 (4,652 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: AT&T Wireless Termination Department Phone Number

Since unlimited data is no longer offered, it CANNOT be transferred.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (4,640 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

BUT, I already have an unlimited data plan on my account. I am asking to transfer it to a different line.

Message 3 of 6 (4,637 Views)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry we're not able to accomplish this for you. As kdfederer noted, unlimited data cannot be transferred to different lines, even if the lines are on the same account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (4,634 Views)
Mentor

In other words ,no grandfathering for you,kinda like no soup for you.

Message 5 of 6 (4,583 Views)
Scholar

There's actually a lot of things that ATT will consider doing for their customers when it comes to managing/adjusting their plans. But what your requesting will NEVER happen...sorry that's just something they wont do. Not even at upper management,negative sir...I'm just keeping it real.

Message 6 of 6 (1,222 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.