For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
dnguyen16's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 8:39 PM

AT&T Thanks authentication error 401 no accounts found

The app has been working fine all year but around Christmas time it stopped letting me get in. I keep getting the authentication error 401 no accounts found which is odd. No changes were made to my accounts and when sign in to my accounts detail it still shows im a gold benefits.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

As a follow up, see the screenshot of the error. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still doesn't work. I get the same error trying to do it online as on the android app. When I try to create a new account it says that I already have an account so that makes it more frustrating.

SmartSelect_20190102-212728_AT&T THANKS.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Another follow up, if you go here https://www.movietickets.com/promotions/detail/promotions/2017/08/29/at-t-thanks-ticket-twosdays and click the GET YOUR TICKETS button, it goes to this URL https://www.att.com/att/attthanks/en/benefits.html#ticket-twosdays-container but it doesn't load and it has an error saying that the content is blocked and unsafe and if I click the load unsafe scripts anyways, then it gives an access denied page. See attached.

2019-01-04 16_11_22.jpg2019-01-04 16_13_26.jpg

2 Attachments

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Also I chatted with a rep from twitter and they mentioned to contact movietickets.com directly which I did and not surprisingly, the response from movietickets was to contact att about it, direct from the service desk supervisor:

Hi, Thank you for contacting Movietickets.com. The AT&T Ticket Twosday promotion can only be redeemed by going through the AT&T app directly. If you cannot log in, then you would need to reach out to AT&T's customer service directly so they may better assist you.

Brandon P.
Service Desk Supervisor | MovieTickets.com

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.