For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jblednak6's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 7:39 PM

Closed

AT&T Email Address for Complaints

After 5 or 6 calls into AT&T mobile services this week, I am left to repeat myself over and over to only receive marginal help with my case.

I do not wish to proceed by phone as it is proven to be grossly inefficient.

Could you please provide an email address to contact customer service and technical support?  My issue is technical, but I have been bounced back between the two, and at this point, I do feel that the issue is beyond the persistent technical issue and effecting my business and personal life.

Please provide an effective address to reach AT&T for this matter.

Regards,

John

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I would like to get to the point where the phone call can be "grossly inefficient" but after being on hold for over 2 hours I guess I will have until tomorrow to discuss certain matters about PAYING MY BILL! I guess if they wanted my money they would answer the phone. (Ps I took a screen shot if anyone is interested, seriously over 2 hours!!)

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@jblednak6 ATT does not do customer support via email. No such email address exists. The closest you can get to email is to use the private message feature of this forum and send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need an email address to complain about billing and customer service.   I have went to the BBB and I really don't want to again.  I have had a fella by the name of ERIC WATTS with ATT promise me things would be resolved and its not.  He is not returning phone calls and its been weeks.  I want/ need this resolved!!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@JVWilliams   Read previous post.  ATT does NOT have an email address.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Y did you change direct t v menu? Very hard to program and record shows. Go back to original  settings please. Also hard to see small print. Mike c. Of Naples fl.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

For over 48 hours I did not have internet or phone access. I had to use my neighbor's cellphone in order to call ATT and let them know that I live alone, I am sick and I need the phone for emergencies. They didn't know there was an outage in my zone. They told me it would take 3 to 4 days for a technician to come repair the service! SHAME ON THEM!! All my appointments are written down in my computer and I had doctors appointments, people call to check on me and the line was dead and they claim that they don't have enough technicians...  This company should not be doing business if they don't have enough technicians in the first place and if they don't even know there is an outage and it takes them almost 3 days to repair it. I will certainly not renew my contract with them.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ive been on the phone for 3 times and been hold for a long time and each of those calls ive been ask same questions all over again. i have installation schedule june 7 2018 from 1 pm to 3 pm. so around 1 30 pm i called to make sure that the service will still be here and the operator said dont worry sir service will be there for sure. the  4 pm came, already an hour late from the schedule time, no one showed up or called to explain there gonnA be late or not coming in. so i called again, and ask same questions again. and been hold for a long time and got hang up. so i called again, and again ask same questions, so the operator just told me the technician will not be there, nobody is assign for your ticket and i ask why the operator just told me i dont know. after hours of waiting and plus i cancelled appointments today for this service. and now they reschedule me again tomorrow. ATT this is very very very poor service

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am a very disappointed customer. I was advised the IPhone X 256 Gb that I upgraded to was going to be 50% off if I signed up for ATT internet and the upgrade fee for the phone would be waived and the activation fee for the Internet service.  Only to find today after receiving my bill, by JENNIFER; that according to the chart the phone is not 50% and she would not allow me to speak with someone else bc no one was going to tell me different nor could her manager listen to the recorded call from when I ordered the phone bc her manager does not work QA.  Am very upset at the fact that she simple dismissed the fact that I was sold that phone under the pretenses of it being 50 % off of 1150 and she is now telling me that it is only $350.00 off.  ATT is a rip off and has a huge group of cons working to get over on people that work hard for their money. This is truly unfair of this company. I'm sure no one will get back to me but this is not the end of this for me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

my son who is stationed overseas had to cancel and suspend his account but could not complete this transaction from where he was lets just say highly classified area.  I have power of attorney while he is overseas and I could not get this done in the local ATT office very disappointed that they would not attempt even, just kept giving me the 611 number.  I left a little disappointed and when I called the 611 they looked at his account saying all they needed was a copy of the deployment paperwork that could have been handed to the local office, and I quote they probably didn't want to help because it was not a potential sale.  I now quote "I probably won't stay with ATT and will start seeking out new and cheaper phone service if customers can't get reliable support from their local store".  I'm a long standing ATT account $300 plus for three lines sorry but if you cannot support our overseas service member I don't need to support you.  Strong military family

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@carrierranger wrote:

my son who is stationed overseas had to cancel and suspend his account but could not complete this transaction from where he was lets just say highly classified area.  I have power of attorney while he is overseas and I could not get this done in the local ATT office very disappointed that they would not attempt even, just kept giving me the 611 number.  I left a little disappointed and when I called the 611 they looked at his account saying all they needed was a copy of the deployment paperwork that could have been handed to the local office, and I quote they probably didn't want to help because it was not a potential sale.  I now quote "I probably won't stay with ATT and will start seeking out new and cheaper phone service if customers can't get reliable support from their local store".  I'm a long standing ATT account $300 plus for three lines sorry but if you cannot support our overseas service member I don't need to support you.  Strong military family

The store was correct; they are not the proper avenue to cancel service for any reason, even military deployment. See this link for further information on how to properly disconnect service when deployed: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1046235

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.