Need help understanding your bill?
TudTud's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Monday, December 12th, 2016 9:14 PM

AT&T Admits i am in an no service area after several months of trying and troubleshooting albeit

Why should i have to pay the installments on devices that do not receive the AT&T wireless service after AT7T have admitted to me being in a no service area. devices are mine and my wifes, we are disabled and need our service. two phones and two tablets and a switch back to a real cell service company we have service with another carier and AT&T wont take phone/tablets back. why do i have to pay to look at inoperable items?? FCC NEXT?????

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@TudTud wrote:

Why should i have to pay the installments on devices that do not receive the AT&T wireless service after AT7T have admitted to me being in a no service area.

Because you purchased them.

devices are mine and my wifes, we are disabled and need our service. two phones and two tablets and a switch back to a real cell service company we have service with another carier and AT&T wont take phone/tablets back. why do i have to pay to look at inoperable items?? 

Why didn't you return them the day you got them (or the week after) if they didn't work?

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

7 years ago

You have 14 days to return devices and after that, they belong to you and can not be returned. You will have to pay them off and at that time, you can sell them.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Well when it took three plus months for them to finally admit I was in an area they could not provide service to it was a bit late wise guy to return devices. Ya see AT&T are bullies and would not roll over on no service area until pushed very hard. So here I am with a bucket full of AT&T garbage that they expect me to pay for. Well pay attorney's or pay AT&T. At least my attorney is a good friend.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

@TudTud you had to wait until they told you coverage was bad to figure it out? Took you 3 months to figure out the service wouldnt work?

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

Within 3 days or 3 months it should have been apparent that service in a particular location wasn't there or poor. There is nothing a cellular provider can do to change this. Service exists where it exists and only a new cell phone tower can get signal to an area without any. I understand that it's frustrating but the terms and conditions do state that coverage is not guaranteed. Lack of signal in one location does not negate the fact that your phones and devices will work where there is service. 

The 14 day return period is the window of time in which a user has to find out what service is like wherever they may be. The carrier may do some basic troubleshooting and attempt to do what they can to help but they can't create signal where there is none. 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Well you as an at&t employee know I battled tooth and nail to stop the contract but was still threatened with etf ECT. We are disabled and don't travel all over to use the phones elsewhere. Talk about bullying avian I say FCC and rather pay my attorney friend than the scum of the earth AT&T

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Yes after micro cells and engineering to say no service. Come on man I'm not as dumb as you think. I tried the nice way and played by their rules and got f well burned shall I say. Come on man be real not some keyboard kowboy

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Not solved!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Yea bud I woke up 2mins ago to. Nice try AT&T

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Nice try again on your forum AT&T EMPLOYEES
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.