For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Spower23's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 3:50 PM

ACCURACY OF ONLINE CALL LOGS

I AM NEEDING TO KNOW HOW ACCURATE THE ONLINE CALL LOGS ARE VS. THE CALL LOG ON AN IPHONE 6 PLUS. WE ARE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH OUR DAUGHTER SWEARING SHE NEVER CALLED ANYONE ON A PARTICULAR DAY AND WHEN WE GO TO HER PHONE CALL LOG, IT SHOWS JUST THAT, NO CALLS. BUT WHEN WE GO TO THE ONLINE CALL LOG FOR HER PHONE ON OUR ACCOUNT, IT SHOWS CALLS RANGING FROM 1 MINUTE TO 4 MINUTES. SOME NUMBERS I RECOGNIZE BUT THERE ARE A FEW I DO NOT. I WANT TO BELIEVE HER, BUT FACTS ARE FACTS. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

The iPhone call log can be edited. The account call log can’t be edited. You can draw your own conclusion.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

6 years ago

AT&T phone records can be used for evidence in court. They cannot be edited or faked. Call history on the phone can be easily deleted.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

Online call and text logs are not always correct.  

Some people report calls or text appear at different time on the phone log than online.  While someone might want to falsify for a 3rd party, they would not for themselves. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So would it be possible for a virus to be attached to one of the phone apps? One of the numbers in an overseas company and when you call they start asking for personal information and won't give you any information pertaining to them. It appears that this number has called a few times and then it shows probably 25+ outgoing calls to that same number ????? Think I am going to have to go to AT&T to get this resolved. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I hate to tell you, but online bill may not be edited but it is $100% inaccurate. I compare my “detailed billing” which I pay additionally for monthly and there is only a small percentage of my use documented when I compare to my actual usage on my phone. Such a joke!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.