(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 26, 2014 8:38:39 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello @andrea61275 ,

We apologize if the shipping details were not shared with you. Please visit Shipping Information for complete details.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

wireless

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 9:40:40 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Feb 20, 2014 at 9:41:06 AM

andrea61275 wrote:

lied about over nite  shipping for new phone

Over night shipping does not mean you get it the next day after you ordered it, it just means that the order will be shipped overnight after it is reviewed, verified and sent to the warehouse to be process if it is in stock. You where not lied to

andrea61275 wrote:

lied about over nite  shipping for new phone

Over night shipping does not mean you get it the next day after you ordered it, it just means that the order will be shipped overnight after it is reviewed, verified and sent to the warehouse to be process if it is in stock. You where not lied to

Re: wireless

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (253 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 26, 2014 8:38:39 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello @andrea61275 ,

We apologize if the shipping details were not shared with you. Please visit Shipping Information for complete details.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello @andrea61275 ,

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: wireless

3 of 3 (176 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments