Need help understanding your bill?
dydxlnx's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Monday, July 7th, 2014 10:42 PM

Closed

what recent activity?

I just received an email confriming recent activity related to my wireless account, but it never says what activity it is confirming. 

Does ATT think I did something or asked for some change to my account, or does "confirming" mean "Here is what we are doing, and by using the term 'confirming' we are trying to imply your tacit approval"?

See below:

This email confirms recent activity related to your wireless account and explains how to access your Customer Service Summary where you will find: 

An outline of your servicesAn estimate of your next bill
Your calling planGeneral account information

To access your Customer Service Summary, click here and login (or set up initial registration) to myAT&T. 

Note: If your Customer Service Summary does not display, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat® Reader®. Download Acrobat Reader for free.

At myAT&T you can: 

View and pay your billLearn about your mobile device
Manage your plan and featuresFind answers to commonly asked questions
Track your usageLocate Wi-Fi hotspots
Once you complete the myAT&T registration, you can manage your account from most devices using the myAT&T app. To learn how to use the app simply click here.

From your mobile device you can:

Check your balance using *BAL# and press SEND
Check remaining minutes using *MIN# and press SEND
Check remaining data using *DATA# and press SEND
Pay your bill using *PAY and press SEND
Check phone upgrade discount availability using *NEW# and press SEND 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

I would suggest you study that summary closely.  Someone may have made an unauthorized change to your account.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

What Jeffer said.  They email you when a change has been made to your account.

My daughter (authorized user) upgraded her phone (with my permission) and I got the exact same email.  Mine showed what was purchased and how it was paid.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.