Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 21, 2014
5:35:39 PM
View profile
straight talk prepaid phones
I went out and bought a straight talk phone
For 30 dollars i thought wow great deal had
One day the 3g symbol dissapeared ok i call them every excuse u can think of they gave me so i then call a response line to get it fix .well it took a month and a half to fix oh now the say my phone is defected so they are suppose to send me a package to send it back and i then get a reburbish phone.
I feel so stupid to fall for straight talk ads . I had a slow net 10 gsm phone is was slow but worked .now this straight talk phone cdma is a joke . I wish there was a way to report straight talk for making false claims and ads if any one knows how let me know .thanks
I went out and bought a straight talk phone
For 30 dollars i thought wow great deal had
One day the 3g symbol dissapeared ok i call them every excuse u can think of they gave me so i then call a response line to get it fix .well it took a month and a half to fix oh now the say my phone is defected so they are suppose to send me a package to send it back and i then get a reburbish phone.
I feel so stupid to fall for straight talk ads . I had a slow net 10 gsm phone is was slow but worked .now this straight talk phone cdma is a joke . I wish there was a way to report straight talk for making false claims and ads if any one knows how let me know .thanks

straight talk prepaid phones

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 8:22:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
All it takes is to plug in "Straight talk wireless review". A few minutes reading the negative comments kept me away from them....
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information
All it takes is to plug in "Straight talk wireless review". A few minutes reading the negative comments kept me away from them....
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: straight talk prepaid phones

2 of 3 (454 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2014 6:17:20 PM
(0)
Mentor
I get that lizdance
I get that lizdance

I get that lizdance

3 of 3 (423 Views)