Need help understanding your bill?
nelsonlemia's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 17th, 2015 6:59 AM

How can I tell if my rollover data was used?

I think my rollover data wasn't added onto my regular 3gb ..... I'll appreciate it if you verify that. I should have approximately 3.78gb

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey there @nelsonlemia

I’d be happy to help with your rollover data concerns! To determine if data should have rolled over, let’s take a look at the total data used during the last bill cycle.

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. Hover over Billing, Usage, Payments at the top of the page.
  3. Select Usage since last bill under the Usage column.
    • You will see an overview of your recent usage.
    • If you have an AT&T Access ID with multiple linked accounts, make sure that your wireless plan is selected next to the Billing & Usage header.
  4. Select the Billing Period you want to view from the dropdown next to Showing. You can choose from any of the previous 16 billing periods.
  5. To view usage details by device, select the view usage details link located under the member name.
  6. Data usage details will display.

For the last bill cycle, we want to check if the full allowance of 3GB was used. If not, the remaining data should be applied to this bill cycle.  Please keep in mind Rollover Data does not include unused additional data purchased during a bill cycle as a result of overage.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

If unused additional data is not rollover then I guess that was the case with my data.....

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have asked for unlocking my Iphone4. I have been given a request number, but have not received an E mail to let me know the link.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have requested to unlock my Iphone4. I have been given a request number, but have not yet received an E-mail giving the link.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.