Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 3, 2012
5:37:29 PM
View profile
lost atrix 11 need to replace already on data plan

unfortinately I lost my Motorola Atrix11 at Wal-mart, no one turned it in and since I am on a family plan with my data for 2 years I need to replace it as economical as possible. any suggestions?

unfortinately I lost my Motorola Atrix11 at Wal-mart, no one turned it in and since I am on a family plan with my data for 2 years I need to replace it as economical as possible. any suggestions?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 3, 2012 6:16:45 PM
(0)
Expert

sweetbuffy wrote:

you can purcahse a att gophone and use that, or look at craigslist / ebay for a replacement. Be aware that if you where on the grandfathered unlimited data plan and you replace it with a qmd / dumb phone you will lose the unlimited plan and not be able to get it back

Accepted Solution

lost atrix 11 need to replace already on data plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 3, 2012 6:16:45 PM
(0)
Expert

sweetbuffy wrote:

you can purcahse a att gophone and use that, or look at craigslist / ebay for a replacement. Be aware that if you where on the grandfathered unlimited data plan and you replace it with a qmd / dumb phone you will lose the unlimited plan and not be able to get it back

sweetbuffy wrote:

Re: lost atrix 11 need to replace already on data plan

2 of 2 (1,148 Views)
Solution