Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 6, 2011
1:06:27 PM
local AT&T workers have not completed their job in my yard

The local AT&T had a sub-contractor dig in my yard to lay down new optics for U-verse service.  It's been two weeks and I still have a pile of dirt in my yard; I was told that the area would be re-sodded.  How do I find out who to contact locally to get the job completed???

The local AT&T had a sub-contractor dig in my yard to lay down new optics for U-verse service.  It's been two weeks and I still have a pile of dirt in my yard; I was told that the area would be re-sodded.  How do I find out who to contact locally to get the job completed???

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 7, 2011 12:38:37 PM
(0)
Tutor
yesterday afternoon I was able to get thru the AT&T phone maze, reached a live person in repair services. She said she'd contact the local mgr and get someone here to work on the resodding..... She gave me the repair phone # 877-737-2478 to call if I need to follow up. Thanks for your offer to help, but I'm hoping this will be taken care of locally soon.
Accepted Solution

local AT&T workers have not completed their job in my yard

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 1:10:38 PM
(0)
Professor
Oh thats no fun. Sometimes the digging is subcontracted too. So hopefully this time, its att that did the actual digging to make it easy to locate the'n proper office. Did you happen to get any info when they first started digging, or did they do so without alerting you?

I dont know but ill check this I have and see if its got some info for this type of service and a contact number.
Oh thats no fun. Sometimes the digging is subcontracted too. So hopefully this time, its att that did the actual digging to make it easy to locate the'n proper office. Did you happen to get any info when they first started digging, or did they do so without alerting you?

I dont know but ill check this I have and see if its got some info for this type of service and a contact number.
Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: local AT&T workers have not completed their job in my yard

2 of 8 (964 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 1:20:25 PM
(0)
Professor

Lawncare wrote:

Couldnt locate any "cheatsheet" number for you as I thought in this app. Unless the subcontractors left a card or some means of reaching the company they really work for, best thing to do is call att, try to get through to their repairs dept and stay ontop of it until you get someone to give you the followup you are seeking. This happens a lot...

Lawncare wrote:

Couldnt locate any "cheatsheet" number for you as I thought in this app. Unless the subcontractors left a card or some means of reaching the company they really work for, best thing to do is call att, try to get through to their repairs dept and stay ontop of it until you get someone to give you the followup you are seeking. This happens a lot...

3 of 8 (962 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 1:38:50 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks so much for your reply.... I unfortunately got no info from the subcontractors and they finished the digging while we were out of town.... thanks again.
Thanks so much for your reply.... I unfortunately got no info from the subcontractors and they finished the digging while we were out of town.... thanks again.

4 of 8 (945 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 6, 2011 1:48:04 PM
(0)
Professor
Yep thats not good or courteous of the subcontractors and it reflect not so good on att when they use contractors wh dont finish a job.

Call and stay ontop of att repairs till they gie you an answer. Meantime search online and see if anyone else resolved. If this was a uverse type install, start with that dept. Good luck.
Yep thats not good or courteous of the subcontractors and it reflect not so good on att when they use contractors wh dont finish a job.

Call and stay ontop of att repairs till they gie you an answer. Meantime search online and see if anyone else resolved. If this was a uverse type install, start with that dept. Good luck.

5 of 8 (943 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 3:48:59 PM
(0)
Employee
send me an e-mail (link in signature or on my page) with the details and I can check into it. Thanks David
send me an e-mail (link in signature or on my page) with the details and I can check into it. Thanks David
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 8 (928 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 7, 2011 12:38:37 PM
(0)
Tutor
yesterday afternoon I was able to get thru the AT&T phone maze, reached a live person in repair services. She said she'd contact the local mgr and get someone here to work on the resodding..... She gave me the repair phone # 877-737-2478 to call if I need to follow up. Thanks for your offer to help, but I'm hoping this will be taken care of locally soon.

7 of 8 (900 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 2:29:17 PM
(0)
Professor
And thats great news! guy! Glad you got a good follow up and actual contact info! Your folder discussion and 877 number may be just what someone will need who might go through a similar situation. So youve helped others too with your research! Smiley Wink
And thats great news! guy! Glad you got a good follow up and actual contact info! Your folder discussion and 877 number may be just what someone will need who might go through a similar situation. So youve helped others too with your research! Smiley Wink

8 of 8 (890 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments