Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 21, 2013
4:22:13 PM
View profile
ipad data with granfathered is real

I will like to know if att ever sload the data trafic the reason I'm asking because I soon will have a granfatherd sim card from my nice and I may use between 50 to 100 GB per month so my question do you thing att will aload such data with the grandfathered?

I will like to know if att ever sload the data trafic the reason I'm asking because I soon will have a granfatherd sim card from my nice and I may use between 50 to 100 GB per month so my question do you thing att will aload such data with the grandfathered?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 21, 2013 4:51:02 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Dec 21, 2013 at 4:54:20 PM

zangai wrote:

If it is possible the grandfathered unlimited data plan is throttled at 3GB for 3G and 5GB for LTE, this is for smartphones and guessing that it will also be applied to a Ipad

Accepted Solution

ipad data with granfathered is real

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 21, 2013 4:51:02 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Dec 21, 2013 at 4:54:20 PM

zangai wrote:

If it is possible the grandfathered unlimited data plan is throttled at 3GB for 3G and 5GB for LTE, this is for smartphones and guessing that it will also be applied to a Ipad

zangai wrote:

Re: ipad data with granfathered is real

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (732 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2013 10:37:24 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Wingrider is correct, the same policy as smartphone unlimited data plan applies to tablets and other mobile devices. Your speeds will be reduced once you reach 3GB on 3G/4G or 5GB on LTE network.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Wingrider is correct, the same policy as smartphone unlimited data plan applies to tablets and other mobile devices. Your speeds will be reduced once you reach 3GB on 3G/4G or 5GB on LTE network.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ipad data with granfathered is real

3 of 3 (595 Views)