Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 22, 2012
11:05:48 PM
View profile
deposit question

My family plan would be canceled tomorrow, I would like to join another family plan. But the holder of the plan I want to join would have time only next Friday, I need to set up my individual plan before that. If I hand in a new $500 deposit at the time I set up the individual plan, then I join a family plan. who will receive the $500 deposit after one year? Me or the new holder?

My family plan would be canceled tomorrow, I would like to join another family plan. But the holder of the plan I want to join would have time only next Friday, I need to set up my individual plan before that. If I hand in a new $500 deposit at the time I set up the individual plan, then I join a family plan. who will receive the $500 deposit after one year? Me or the new holder?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 26, 2012 12:39:42 PM
(0)
Expert
The deposit would be sent to the account holder int heir name, then they would have to either sign the cheque to your or give you the cash value of it.
Accepted Solution

deposit question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 26, 2012 12:39:42 PM
(0)
Expert
The deposit would be sent to the account holder int heir name, then they would have to either sign the cheque to your or give you the cash value of it.

Re: deposit question

2 of 3 (1,358 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 11:54:03 AM
(0)
Community Support

test

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

test

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: deposit question

3 of 3 (326 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments