Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 28, 2012
9:33:02 AM
View profile
change family plan

Now there is someting wrong inside our family plan and I am thinking about move to another family plan with a different holder.

I bought a Iphone 4 with agreement and directly added into the current family plan. Thus I have a two year contract with AT&T from August 2011.

Now if I want to transfer from the current family plan to another one with a totally different holder, what should I do? Will this affect my credit or violate the 2 year contract? Will that extend my contract? In addition, will that result in new deposit?

Now there is someting wrong inside our family plan and I am thinking about move to another family plan with a different holder.

I bought a Iphone 4 with agreement and directly added into the current family plan. Thus I have a two year contract with AT&T from August 2011.

Now if I want to transfer from the current family plan to another one with a totally different holder, what should I do? Will this affect my credit or violate the 2 year contract? Will that extend my contract? In addition, will that result in new deposit?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 28, 2012 9:49:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by beckyww on Jan 22, 2014 at 10:40:37 AM

Transferring to another account does not affect anything. Your contract transfers with the phone. It should not cause another deposit unless the persons who's contract you are transferring to, has bad credit.

View/Change Plan

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

change family plan

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 28, 2012 9:49:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by beckyww on Jan 22, 2014 at 10:40:37 AM

Transferring to another account does not affect anything. Your contract transfers with the phone. It should not cause another deposit unless the persons who's contract you are transferring to, has bad credit.

View/Change Plan

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

View/Change Plan

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: change family plan

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (2,606 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2012 10:03:51 AM
(0)
Teacher

Is the credit here just used inside the ATT system? Or it works in the whole society?

Is the credit here just used inside the ATT system? Or it works in the whole society?

Re: change family plan

3 of 3 (2,595 Views)