Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 29, 2013
5:12:46 PM
View profile
can i use wireless home phone WF720 with ADT home security system?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2013 8:04:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I found this on a WF720 site
[quote]Not compatible with home security systems, wireless messaging and data services, fax service, DVR/Satellite systems, or medical alert systems, credit card machines, IP/PBX Phone systems, dial-up or DSL internet service.
The Wireless Home Phone Base is designed to provide coverage that is consistent with other AT&T wireless devices, but AT&T does not represent that the Wireless Home Phone Base will be the equivalent to landline phone
service. 911 calls are routed based on the wireless network’s automatic
location technology, but you may have to provide your home address to emergency responders. AT&T recommends that you always have an alternative means of accessing 911 service from your home during a power or network outage, such as a landline telephone [/quote]
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

can i use wireless home phone WF720 with ADT home security system?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2013 8:04:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
[quote]Not compatible with home security systems, wireless messaging and data services, fax service, DVR/Satellite systems, or medical alert systems, credit card machines, IP/PBX Phone systems, dial-up or DSL internet service.
The Wireless Home Phone Base is designed to provide coverage that is consistent with other AT&T wireless devices, but AT&T does not represent that the Wireless Home Phone Base will be the equivalent to landline phone
location technology, but you may have to provide your home address to emergency responders. AT&T recommends that you always have an alternative means of accessing 911 service from your home during a power or network outage, such as a landline telephone [/quote]
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: can i use wireless home phone WF720 with ADT home security system?

2 of 2 (2,888 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments