Need help understanding your bill?
RicoLX's profile

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 10:55 AM

Will Mobile to Any Mobile Change My Current Features/Plans/Upgrade Period?

After reading posts from others who have had issues with their accounts changing to things they've not authorized I wanted to post the question : " will mobile to any mobile being automatically added to each of my lines as a free plan upgrade from att change any of my current features, plan and/or upgrade period"?

There's so many behind the scene modifications that can occur when you the customer make a change in your plan that we dont think about until "after" a change has occured and then we end up losing a feature we can't "roll back" to.

I didnt ask for the mobile to any mobile (really dont need it since i have unlimited calling/texting anyway).  i do appreciate the nice gesture from AT&T but do not want to find later that "because of a plan change, this or that is no longer available".

I think i will give CSR a call anyway just to have the question documented on my account log....

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

372 Messages

13 years ago

Nope. And the only impact to anything due to rate plan changes are when the actual monthly service charge amount is changed. And then those impacts are mostly to upgrade eligibility. As this change is from 20$ to 20$ you will have no impact at all except the name change I mentioned earlier. And I absolutely see where you are comming from. But this is absolutely not that type of circumstance 🙂 it will even be changed at the next cycle so that there are no priestess charges on your bill either.

Employee

• 

372 Messages

13 years ago

The only change at all is the name of the feature. Instead of having unlimited messaging, you will have unlimited messaging with mobile to any mobile calling. I am 100% sure of this as I explain this very situation every day!

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Yes im ok with this. However, my concern is the fact that its still technically a change in my plan.... (not needed since I already have unlimited calling and unlimited texting).. So the "name" change does not flag a change in my plan in the system?

All I want is nothing done as a favor or token of att to cause their finicky system to say "uh oh! Theres a change in this guy's plan, looks like we need to bump up his upgrades..and looks like hes no longer elig for this or that"...

You see where I am going with this, right? Not complaining, just staying ontop of my plan and avoiding any issues when possible.

Employee

• 

372 Messages

13 years ago

Oh goodness. Prorated not priestess. Yay auto correct.....

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Now that is certainly good to know. You SEE! Imstef!?! I dont care WHAT they say about you, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! 😄 (kidding. Im sure nothing but good is always the conversation about you)

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Haha! I was going to ask what the priestess charge would be like. I pictured some poor female soul aboit the size of a barbie in King Kongs Hands as hes dangling on the side of the Empire State bldg!

kingkong.jpg

...dont ask why, thats just the first thought coming to mind....

1 Attachment

Employee

• 

372 Messages

13 years ago

You got it right! Lol, I love auto correct fails 🙂

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

13 years ago

@RicoLX wrote:

Haha! I was going to ask what the priestess charge would be like. I pictured some poor female soul aboit the size of a barbie in King Kongs Hands as hes dangling on the side of the Empire State bldg!

kingkong.jpg

...dont ask why, thats just the first thought coming to mind....

I have to admit...I got a little kick out of that "priestess" thing too AND at that "YAY!  auto correct " comeback. Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink At least you got your questions answered, so that's good. 🙂

1 Attachment

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Im glad you reminded me. I forgot to click the solution button. I want to learn more of this, this..... priestess charges 😄
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.