Need help understanding your bill?
Luvleeray's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 2:12 PM

Will I lose unlimited data when I add beats music?

I am really interested in adding the family plan for beats music but scared if I add services I will lose my unlimited data. Can anyone confirm whether tis will happen?

I currently use Spotify and think this would be a great alternative but nothing is worth losing my data!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

349 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Luvleeray,

The Beats Music Family Add-on for AT&T Customers is an additional service, offered by Beats Electronics, that is separate from AT&T's data plans. (Though it may not be applicable to your plan, those on tiered data will have to note that Beats Music data still count's towards your data allotment.) You will be able to remain on your current plan.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@julywashere wrote:
Hello Luvleeray,

The Beats Music Family Add-on for AT&T Customers is an additional service, offered by Beats Electronics, that is separate from AT&T's data plans. (Though it may not be applicable to your plan, those on tiered data will have to note that Beats Music data still count's towards your data allotment.) You will be able to remain on your current plan.

Add - the grandfathered unlimited data plan for smartphones is throttled at 3GB for 3G and 5GB for LTE, if you exceed those limits the transfer speed is dropped dramatically

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Are you able to burn the music you download to a cd so you can listen to it in your car?

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

10 years ago

@Nikmundt wrote:
Are you able to burn the music you download to a cd so you can listen to it in your car?

No. Beats is a streaming service, not a download service.

Guru

• 

349 Messages

10 years ago

Supplementing to Max69's reply. It's a subscription-OnDemand service. You pay your monthly subscription and can stream the music through the service's respective website or app. With the mobile apps, you can also download songs, (to save on data costs and to play when a data connection isn't present-similar to caching) however these files are not directly accessible to the user, they are authorized to a specific account and can only be played using the app. Once your subscription is cancelled, the service is deactivated and you will lose access to all your downloaded music.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Login failed
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.