Need help understanding your bill?
FanDee1's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 24th, 2014 1:54 AM

Why I will no longer recommend AT&T to ANYONE,EVER!

(If anything is misspelled it is because I'am very upset).........

I have been with AT&T for several years. In fact before it became AT&T it was cingular wireless and  I was with them. Although I've been under(paying) my sibling's contract for a good while(about 4 years before opening my own) I didn't open up my OWN contract August of 2012 and I'm sitting here now realizing how much BULL I've been through. First off I was told prior to opening up my account that I live in a good service area but just now I was told that I live where there's a "blotch" and that it's because I live in an area with moderate//good service which to me is just more BULL because it's either one or the other. I've spent the majority of my day trying to keep calm and deal with customer service reps who've done nothing but waste my time and give me more BULL to be upset over! AND on top of that I had to go outside with my one year old in order for them to hear me, thanks to this "good service" that I have.....(---->I' am NOT a happy camper).  Out of the six people that I've spoken with today (including one in store rep who wasn't any help) the only person who actually helped me with my issue was the sixth person whom I spoke with. I started my contract in Aug. of 2013(my fist line) and since then I' ve ONLY ever added a new device/line/etc. in Dec. of 2013 and my contract for my first line was supposed to end in August of 2014 but everyone kept saying it ends in May of 2015. They kept saying that I had gotten a new device in May of 2013 although I had already told each and every one of them that I ONLY HAD THE PHONES THAT I STARTED MY LINES UP WITH AND THAT I NEVER, NEVER EVER HAD GOTTEN ANOTHER DEVICE FOR MY FIRST ACCOUNT. Although I kept restating this they still insisted to me that  I had gotten a new device and one lady even kept asking me what kind of device did I get in May when I had already told her I did not like eight times already. She made it seem as if I were a liar and being accused of something that I' am not is one of my pet peeves. It took several calls over several hours to "so say" fix this issue and I'm to the point where I'm no longer a fan of AT&T an I will no longer recommend this company to anyone else. I'm actually checking into switching over to Verizon at the moment. 

Also when I suspended one of my lines the customer sales rep. listed it under a basic phone to take off the data package  so when I went in today to unsuspend it I was told by a sales rep. that I would have the have the phone with me because I needed the IMEI or IEMI number in order to un-suspend my line which was STRAIGHT BULL because I called and it was unsuspended with no mention of this. And after all of this the lease they could have done was offer me a lousy I'm sorry credit to my account but they didn't even seem remorseful to all the trouble this has caused me and how much I had to go out of my way.... Some company

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, FanDee1!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experiences. If there is any way we can remedy the situation, please let us know by clicking here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I agree. We just moved to an area with zero coverage and the customer service agent said it was my fault for moving to the area. I was a long time customer and don't really care about the termination fee, in the service industry sometimes you just need to make the right decision and ATT should alow their agents to do that. My wife's medical condition requires constant phone availability and because I chose to move to the area it's my fault. No biggy, Verizon and T Mobil both have good coverage there.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

@ww1955 I totally understna sbe

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

*** I totally understand because why would I want cell service with a company where I can't talk on the phone inside of my home or barely even anywhere on our property and then when I call I get the run around ... I too felt as if the customer service rep.'s didn't care about my issues because it wasn't concerning them . (Well all except the last lady I spoke with, she was very helpful and apologized for everyone else's actions and responses ) .
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.