Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2012
10:21:48 PM
View profile
What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 29, 2012 10:19:31 AM
(0)
Community Support
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 19, 2012 5:24:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
The phone is off and does not have voicemail set up, or the phone line is suspended.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
The phone is off and does not have voicemail set up, or the phone line is suspended.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

2 of 4 (4,188 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2012 7:28:52 AM
(0)
Former Employee
It might also mean that they have your number blocked.
It might also mean that they have your number blocked.

Re: What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

3 of 4 (4,179 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 29, 2012 10:19:31 AM
(0)
Community Support

This may help: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB108041#fbid=vHiROW4c98R

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (2,569 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments