Need help understanding your bill?
smeltzer13's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 2nd, 2014 8:37 PM

Closed

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

I called a local AT&T store located on Pierson Rd, Flint Michigan and the store Manager was so rude to me he hung up on me, placed me on hold serveral times because he said he was busy, and talked over me when I tried to ask him a question. I asked for the Corporate number which he refused followed by giving me a fake name. Not only is AT&T customer service line horrible but even their reps in store are. I will never use this company or advise anyone to.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

BTW our issues are still at this moment unresolved!

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

If it had been resolved my comments in this forum would be more positive. I wish I was writing about complementary actions as a result of satisfactory resolution rather than this crap.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@JacksnJames wrote:
I'm aware of the here link, 

So you lied when you said you didn't see the link? I'm confused...

In any case, if you haven't heard from the manager working on your case, perhaps @ms_unicorn can look into it for you.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

NO I did not lie. The link does not initiate resolution!! It's simply a diversion to lead people to believe their issue will be resolved outside of the public forum!!

The issues can be addressed publicly since the issues are being raised publicly.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

In addition it wouldn't be a good idea to allege I am a liar again.

I hope you are not employed by at&t or being persuaded by someone who is and posting an opinion which is not accurate

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@JacksnJames wrote:
NO I did not lie. The link does not initiate resolution!! It's simply a diversion to lead people to believe their issue will be resolved outside of the public forum!!

The issues can be addressed publicly since the issues are being raised publicly.

Resolving issues like yours requires a lot of information be shared which should not be shared on a public forum (phone numbers, account numbers, etc.).  

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

So don't share the private information. That simple

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@JacksnJames wrote:
So don't share the private information. That simple

That's not possible. How can someone help you if they don't have your account number and phone number?

Looking at your original thread, it looks like your situation was resolved at the store before the Customer Care manager had a chance to work things out. 

If you need additional assistance, you should send another private message so they know your case isn't resolved.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Ummmm that's NOT true! We were also advised Tuesday that a new case was opened by your OOP and we would be receiving a call back.

Please confirm for me if your company really thinks this issue is resolved.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.