Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 2, 2014
1:37:35 PM
WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

I called a local AT&T store located on Pierson Rd, Flint Michigan and the store Manager was so rude to me he hung up on me, placed me on hold serveral times because he said he was busy, and talked over me when I tried to ask him a question. I asked for the Corporate number which he refused followed by giving me a fake name. Not only is AT&T customer service line horrible but even their reps in store are. I will never use this company or advise anyone to.

I called a local AT&T store located on Pierson Rd, Flint Michigan and the store Manager was so rude to me he hung up on me, placed me on hold serveral times because he said he was busy, and talked over me when I tried to ask him a question. I asked for the Corporate number which he refused followed by giving me a fake name. Not only is AT&T customer service line horrible but even their reps in store are. I will never use this company or advise anyone to.

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

20 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(20)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 1:53:08 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, smeltzer13!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our store managers. Rudeness is never tolerated, so rest assured that your comments will be shared. If there is anything else we can do, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for your recent experience.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, smeltzer13!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our store managers. Rudeness is never tolerated, so rest assured that your comments will be shared. If there is anything else we can do, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for your recent experience.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

2 of 21 (1,415 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 11:36:00 AM
(0)
Teacher
Mariana, you need to start responding with contact information instead of these robotic responses. The robotic responses are not considered to be legitimate.
Mariana, you need to start responding with contact information instead of these robotic responses. The robotic responses are not considered to be legitimate.

3 of 21 (1,334 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 12:38:27 PM
(0)
Professor

smeltzer13 wrote:

The store on Pierson RD in Flint, MI is listed as an Authorized Retailer, not a corporate store. I would suggest calling the store on Miller RD.

Authorized Retailers are not AT&T owned, and often play by their own rules. I avoid them.

smeltzer13 wrote:

The store on Pierson RD in Flint, MI is listed as an Authorized Retailer, not a corporate store. I would suggest calling the store on Miller RD.

Authorized Retailers are not AT&T owned, and often play by their own rules. I avoid them.

4 of 21 (1,319 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 2:14:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JacksnJames wrote:

She included a link to contact Customer Care in her response. 

JacksnJames wrote:

She included a link to contact Customer Care in her response. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 21 (1,304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 2:26:18 PM
(0)
Tutor
They also Bait and Switch and lie to customers.
They also Bait and Switch and lie to customers.

6 of 21 (1,299 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 2:31:56 PM
(0)
Teacher
Yeah? I don't see a link. I see the same exact verbiage that's used to respond to every single message that at&t decides to respond to. Also, who wants to call customer care? Your lucky to speak to someone who 1) can speak clear English 2) can actually help 3) will resolve your issue 100% and 4) is competent.
Yeah? I don't see a link. I see the same exact verbiage that's used to respond to every single message that at&t decides to respond to. Also, who wants to call customer care? Your lucky to speak to someone who 1) can speak clear English 2) can actually help 3) will resolve your issue 100% and 4) is competent.

7 of 21 (1,300 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 3:24:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JacksnJames wrote:

The hyperlink is on the word "here" in her response. It's not a phone call; when one sends a private message (as it says in that "exact verbiage" everytime), it is sent to AT&T Customer Care who then contacts the customer to resolve the issue. From what we can tell of those who report back, the Customer Care group on the forums has an excellent "batting average" of getting problems resolved. 

JacksnJames wrote:

The hyperlink is on the word "here" in her response. It's not a phone call; when one sends a private message (as it says in that "exact verbiage" everytime), it is sent to AT&T Customer Care who then contacts the customer to resolve the issue. From what we can tell of those who report back, the Customer Care group on the forums has an excellent "batting average" of getting problems resolved. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 21 (1,271 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 5:24:16 AM
(0)
Teacher
I'm aware of the here link, however clicking that link sends a private message that results in a response that they will get back to you in 48 hours. I received a response from 2 different people via email and private message. I responded and haven't received a response back. How do you call that resolution or effective communication? In addition, we called customer relations twice just yesterday afternoon and received 2 different storied and was directed to 2 different departments. One department was office of the president, Nicki, who wouldn't answer our call and the other was billing and the representative didn't have a clue. The stress, anxiety and arguments at&t has caused my family just in a month is outrageous.
I'm aware of the here link, however clicking that link sends a private message that results in a response that they will get back to you in 48 hours. I received a response from 2 different people via email and private message. I responded and haven't received a response back. How do you call that resolution or effective communication? In addition, we called customer relations twice just yesterday afternoon and received 2 different storied and was directed to 2 different departments. One department was office of the president, Nicki, who wouldn't answer our call and the other was billing and the representative didn't have a clue. The stress, anxiety and arguments at&t has caused my family just in a month is outrageous.

9 of 21 (1,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 5:26:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
The community managers that responded to you on this site have a history of correcting problems better than those in customer service. If you don't want to contact them, stop complaining. They are your best avenue for resolution.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
The community managers that responded to you on this site have a history of correcting problems better than those in customer service. If you don't want to contact them, stop complaining. They are your best avenue for resolution.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

10 of 21 (1,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 5:27:01 AM
(0)
Teacher
Let me share a link with you to reference just a little of what we have been through http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-General-Care-and/AT-amp-T-caused-account-disaster/m-p/3990850
We are disgusted. The only reason I have at&t service is because I can't get service with Verizon in places I travel to frequently
Let me share a link with you to reference just a little of what we have been through http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-General-Care-and/AT-amp-T-caused-account-disaster/m-p/3990850
We are disgusted. The only reason I have at&t service is because I can't get service with Verizon in places I travel to frequently

11 of 21 (1,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 5:28:04 AM
(0)
Teacher
BTW our issues are still at this moment unresolved!
BTW our issues are still at this moment unresolved!

12 of 21 (1,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 5:35:29 AM
(0)
Teacher
If it had been resolved my comments in this forum would be more positive. I wish I was writing about complementary actions as a result of satisfactory resolution rather than this crap.
If it had been resolved my comments in this forum would be more positive. I wish I was writing about complementary actions as a result of satisfactory resolution rather than this crap.

13 of 21 (1,250 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 6:19:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JacksnJames wrote:
I'm aware of the here link, 

So you lied when you said you didn't see the link? I'm confused...

In any case, if you haven't heard from the manager working on your case, perhaps @ATTMarianaCM can look into it for you.

JacksnJames wrote:
I'm aware of the here link, 

So you lied when you said you didn't see the link? I'm confused...

In any case, if you haven't heard from the manager working on your case, perhaps @ATTMarianaCM can look into it for you.

14 of 21 (1,238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:04:41 AM
(0)
Teacher
NO I did not lie. The link does not initiate resolution!! It's simply a diversion to lead people to believe their issue will be resolved outside of the public forum!!

The issues can be addressed publicly since the issues are being raised publicly.
NO I did not lie. The link does not initiate resolution!! It's simply a diversion to lead people to believe their issue will be resolved outside of the public forum!!

The issues can be addressed publicly since the issues are being raised publicly.

15 of 21 (1,227 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:07:28 AM
(0)
Teacher
In addition it wouldn't be a good idea to allege I am a liar again.

I hope you are not employed by at&t or being persuaded by someone who is and posting an opinion which is not accurate
In addition it wouldn't be a good idea to allege I am a liar again.

I hope you are not employed by at&t or being persuaded by someone who is and posting an opinion which is not accurate

16 of 21 (1,225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:32:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JacksnJames wrote:

Resolving issues like yours requires a lot of information be shared which should not be shared on a public forum (phone numbers, account numbers, etc.).  

JacksnJames wrote:

Resolving issues like yours requires a lot of information be shared which should not be shared on a public forum (phone numbers, account numbers, etc.).  

17 of 21 (1,218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:50:07 AM
(0)
Teacher
So don't share the private information. That simple

18 of 21 (1,212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 9:37:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JacksnJames wrote:

That's not possible. How can someone help you if they don't have your account number and phone number?

Looking at your original thread, it looks like your situation was resolved at the store before the Customer Care manager had a chance to work things out. 

If you need additional assistance, you should send another private message so they know your case isn't resolved.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

JacksnJames wrote:

That's not possible. How can someone help you if they don't have your account number and phone number?

Looking at your original thread, it looks like your situation was resolved at the store before the Customer Care manager had a chance to work things out. 

If you need additional assistance, you should send another private message so they know your case isn't resolved.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

19 of 21 (1,203 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 6:10:57 AM
(0)
Teacher
Ummmm that's NOT true! We were also advised Tuesday that a new case was opened by your OOP and we would be receiving a call back.

Please confirm for me if your company really thinks this issue is resolved.
Ummmm that's NOT true! We were also advised Tuesday that a new case was opened by your OOP and we would be receiving a call back.

Please confirm for me if your company really thinks this issue is resolved.

20 of 21 (1,166 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 10:02:28 AM
(0)
Community Manager

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

21 of 21 (1,146 Views)