Need help understanding your bill?
smeltzer13's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 2nd, 2014 8:37 PM

Closed

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

I called a local AT&T store located on Pierson Rd, Flint Michigan and the store Manager was so rude to me he hung up on me, placed me on hold serveral times because he said he was busy, and talked over me when I tried to ask him a question. I asked for the Corporate number which he refused followed by giving me a fake name. Not only is AT&T customer service line horrible but even their reps in store are. I will never use this company or advise anyone to.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, smeltzer13!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our store managers. Rudeness is never tolerated, so rest assured that your comments will be shared. If there is anything else we can do, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for your recent experience.

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Mariana, you need to start responding with contact information instead of these robotic responses. The robotic responses are not considered to be legitimate.

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

10 years ago

@smeltzer13 wrote:

I called a local AT&T store located on Pierson Rd, Flint Michigan and the store Manager was so rude to me he hung up on me, placed me on hold serveral times because he said he was busy, and talked over me when I tried to ask him a question. I asked for the Corporate number which he refused followed by giving me a fake name. Not only is AT&T customer service line horrible but even their reps in store are. I will never use this company or advise anyone to.

The store on Pierson RD in Flint, MI is listed as an Authorized Retailer, not a corporate store. I would suggest calling the store on Miller RD.

Authorized Retailers are not AT&T owned, and often play by their own rules. I avoid them.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@JacksnJames wrote:
Mariana, you need to start responding with contact information instead of these robotic responses. The robotic responses are not considered to be legitimate.

She included a link to contact Customer Care in her response. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

They also Bait and Switch and lie to customers.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah? I don't see a link. I see the same exact verbiage that's used to respond to every single message that at&t decides to respond to. Also, who wants to call customer care? Your lucky to speak to someone who 1) can speak clear English 2) can actually help 3) will resolve your issue 100% and 4) is competent.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@JacksnJames wrote:
Yeah? I don't see a link. I see the same exact verbiage that's used to respond to every single message that at&t decides to respond to. Also, who wants to call customer care? Your lucky to speak to someone who 1) can speak clear English 2) can actually help 3) will resolve your issue 100% and 4) is competent.

The hyperlink is on the word "here" in her response. It's not a phone call; when one sends a private message (as it says in that "exact verbiage" everytime), it is sent to AT&T Customer Care who then contacts the customer to resolve the issue. From what we can tell of those who report back, the Customer Care group on the forums has an excellent "batting average" of getting problems resolved. 

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

I'm aware of the here link, however clicking that link sends a private message that results in a response that they will get back to you in 48 hours. I received a response from 2 different people via email and private message. I responded and haven't received a response back. How do you call that resolution or effective communication? In addition, we called customer relations twice just yesterday afternoon and received 2 different storied and was directed to 2 different departments. One department was office of the president, Nicki, who wouldn't answer our call and the other was billing and the representative didn't have a clue. The stress, anxiety and arguments at&t has caused my family just in a month is outrageous.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

The community managers that responded to you on this site have a history of correcting problems better than those in customer service. If you don't want to contact them, stop complaining. They are your best avenue for resolution.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Let me share a link with you to reference just a little of what we have been through http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-General-Care-and/AT-amp-T-caused-account-disaster/m-p/3990850
We are disgusted. The only reason I have at&t service is because I can't get service with Verizon in places I travel to frequently
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.