Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 30, 2013
7:01:40 PM
View profile
UNL MTM & UNL N&W - Meaning?

My questions are:

1. I have unlimited MTM. I understand this to be Mobile To Mobile. Does that mean I can only call phones within the ATT network on this plan?
  2. I have unlimited N&W. What does that even mean?

Thank you,

- Aviator45003

My questions are:

1. I have unlimited MTM. I understand this to be Mobile To Mobile. Does that mean I can only call phones within the ATT network on this plan?

Thank you,

- Aviator45003

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 31, 2013 7:00:44 AM
(0)
Community Manager

"Does that mean I can only call phones within the ATT network on this plan?"

You can call any phone on any network, calls to AT&T cell phones will be free, all other numbers/networks will use your minutes.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

UNL MTM & UNL N&W - Meaning?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 30, 2013 7:30:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Unlimited Nights and Weekends. Monday through Friday, 9 pm until 6 am, all calls are free. On weekends, after 9 pm Friday until 6 am Monday, all calls are free.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Unlimited Nights and Weekends. Monday through Friday, 9 pm until 6 am, all calls are free. On weekends, after 9 pm Friday until 6 am Monday, all calls are free.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UNL MTM & UNL N&W - Meaning?

2 of 5 (5,270 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 30, 2013 7:33:56 PM
(0)
Expert

Aviator54003 wrote:

My questions are:

Thank you,

- Aviator45003

MTM would be to any ATT mobile device, yes. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Aviator54003 wrote:

My questions are:

Thank you,

- Aviator45003

MTM would be to any ATT mobile device, yes. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

3 of 5 (5,267 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 31, 2013 7:00:44 AM
(0)
Community Manager

You can call any phone on any network, calls to AT&T cell phones will be free, all other numbers/networks will use your minutes.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (5,208 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 31, 2013 7:28:35 AM
(0)
Expert
Thanks for clarifying that, Dmitriy. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~