Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 17, 2012
1:20:37 PM
View profile
Telemarketers Calling? Spam Texts? - Helpful Informational Links!
Edited by ATTDelia on Jul 17, 2012 at 1:47:57 PM

It appears that many of us have experienced a surge of telemarketing calls and/or spam text on our wireless devices.  Below are some helpful links that detail some suggestions to alleviate these pesky nuisances!

How do I stop Telemarketers from sending me text messages or calls?

Block Spam Text Messages

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

It appears that many of us have experienced a surge of telemarketing calls and/or spam text on our wireless devices.  Below are some helpful links that detail some suggestions to alleviate these pesky nuisances!

How do I stop Telemarketers from sending me text messages or calls?

Block Spam Text Messages

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 17, 2012 1:24:42 PM
(0)
Employee

To learn more about this and other great self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Telemarketers Calling? Spam Texts? - Helpful Informational Links!

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 17, 2012 1:24:42 PM
(0)
Employee

To learn more about this and other great self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Re: Telemarketers Calling? Spam Texts? - Helpful Informational Links!

2 of 2 (1,639 Views)
Solution