For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
davidg4781's profile

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

Monday, June 3rd, 2013 5:36 AM

Switching to AT&T in a couple of weeks.. Any suggestions?

I'm planning on switching to AT&T from Sprint in a couple of weeks.  I'm almost certain I should be able to leave Sprint ETF free (I live in an area completely not supported by Sprint).  

I haven't had to switch carriers in about 8 years so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.  Keep my number or get a new AT&T one?  

I'm not going to get a new phone for my line as I'm waiting for the next iPhone but the other lines will be getting new ones. 

Does AT&T offer any kind of incentives for people switching carriers?  I want to make sure I don't miss out on this.  I'm also wanting to bundle this with my home U-verse.  Any suggestions on that?

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

eBay.

I don't want to pay much for it since I'll be upgrading soon, but I would like to be able to use iCloud.  I have a 3G that I've been using as a GoPhone without data, so I may be selling this to cover the costs. 

How do you quote someone on here?  Am I missing something??

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@davidg4781 wrote:

eBay.

I don't want to pay much for it since I'll be upgrading soon, but I would like to be able to use iCloud.  I have a 3G that I've been using as a GoPhone without data, so I may be selling this to cover the costs. 

How do you quote someone on here?  Am I missing something??

You have to use "Reply", not "Quick Reply.  The option to quote the post is at the upper right corner of the response text box.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.