Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 14, 2013
8:37:17 AM
View profile
Switching from Tmobile to AT&T

I'm switching from Tmobile and I have 2 weeks left on my contract. I'd like to keep my phone number, do I have to wait for the 2 weeks to be up or can I switch now?

I'm switching from Tmobile and I have 2 weeks left on my contract. I'd like to keep my phone number, do I have to wait for the 2 weeks to be up or can I switch now?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 14, 2013 10:47:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can open an AT&T account now but you CANNOT port your number until your contract is completed.
You will need to complete your entire contract before completely switching or you will have to pay early termination fee.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Switching from Tmobile to AT&T

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 14, 2013 10:47:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can open an AT&T account now but you CANNOT port your number until your contract is completed.
You will need to complete your entire contract before completely switching or you will have to pay early termination fee.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Switching from Tmobile to AT&T

2 of 3 (2,130 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 5:31:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks! What I needed to know.

Thanks! What I needed to know.

Re: Switching from Tmobile to AT&T