Need help understanding your bill?
reloadnao555's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 3:02 AM

Sim won't activate

I bought a GoPhone sim card and when I goto activate the sim card number, I receive an error stating that the sim is invalid.

https://www.wireless.att.com/GoPhoneWeb/goPhoneLanding.do?method=activatePayGo

I am not mistyping the sim number. I am going on a business trip in a few days and I really need this phone to work.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

12 years ago

try the option below for activation, if that does not work a corporate AT&T store can do the activation for you.

Dial 1-877-426-0525 to activate a new account from a wired phone and follow the prompts. To get started you will need:

• 5-digit ZIP Code for the area where you will use the phone the most often
  • The SIM card
  • IMEI number

This process will take approximately 10 minutes.

Expert

• 

13K Messages

12 years ago

try putting the simcard in the phone and see if it is already activated with a phone number.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

It is in the phone already, and there's no number on it. I bought it brand new.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I got it working. But, now I have another problem. I have the 10c a minute plan with 10 dollars in my account and I even bought the 1000 messages for 10 bucks. The problem is, I can't send picture messages. Everytime I try to send one it says "Message Send Failure". What the H311?It says it would charge me for each picture message sent, that's fine, but it's not sending at all.

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

Sorry for the delay, what is the make and model of phone your are using, also when you check your online account does it state that data is disabled or is data even showed as a option on your account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

i had a SIM card in my i pad when i bought it but i don't know the number of this sim 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am trying to activate my ipad, but I have been having huge issues. It keeps telling me that the iccid is already in use yet my ipad will not work. At&t customer support have also been unable to get my ipad activated. It’s christmas so stores are closed

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.