Need help understanding your bill?
phamoo's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 4th, 2014 8:07 PM

Shipping Delays?!!!!!

I ordered a refurbished Samsung Galaxy s4 on June 16th.

The estimated shipping date was June 19th - June 23rd.

Today is July 4th and it still has not shipped.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

When I contact them all they can tell me is the estimated shipping date.

You would figure they would let me know if it was backordered or anything like that.

Ok, I'm done whining for today.............

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, phamoo!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your device hasn't shipped yet. We would be happy to review your order status, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Wow, I have the same issue.  I am a Premier member thru work, and when I ordered the Galaxy S4, not one word about it being backordered.  I understand AT&T has a huge supply chain and issues, but come on send me my phone already.  My contract is up, if I knew after all these years it would be this much hassle to get a phone from AT&T online, I would have gone to a brick and mortar store or changed carriers or gone thru AMZ.  Thanks for putting me on the back burner AT&T.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah I just got a call from someone from att and they tell me that the phone is on back order and that they will send it in as soon as they get a shipment in. I just dont get why they have these phones on their web site for sale when they have none in stock to send out. Thank god that I dont need this phone immediately! I will never buy another phone from their web site. It has been almost a month and my phone has still not shipped. I hate to be one to compain, but geez come on!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.