Need help understanding your bill?
dev20's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2013 11:42 PM

Save Payment Methods

Why is it not possible to save payment methods on the website? I know it remembers the last method, but it should allow you to add different payment methods and name them. I split my bill every month and need to re-enter payment data every single month.

Very inconvenient for a very simple and common feature. The site used to have this feature but it has been taken away.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@dev20 wrote:

Why is it not possible to save payment methods on the website? I know it remembers the last method, but it should allow you to add different payment methods and name them. I split my bill every month and need to re-enter payment data every single month.

Very inconvenient for a very simple and common feature. The site used to have this feature but it has been taken away.

Thanks for your post dev20! Visit here for detailed instructions on saving your payment methods. 

Guru

• 

294 Messages

11 years ago

Hmm, that's strange. I've been able to add/delete/modify payment methods online for a long time. When I log in I click on make payment, then click on manage payment profiles and I can do all of what you are requesting. 

I just logged in to check and I can still do this. Not sure why you're unable to do so Do you log in with an access id? or do you still log in with the old method of using your phone number? I only ask because I log in with an access id. Not sure that would make a difference though. Maybe someone else has some better info. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

This is only partially correct. You CANNOT save multiple payment methods without the Access ID. I was still logging in with my phone number and it always replaced my payments methods.

So for anyone having this issue you MUST create an Access ID and link it to your account. Thanks for you help.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The Access ID isn't required, as I have two different payments saved under my cell number login but they DO have to be different types of payment methods, ie one checking and one credit/debit card. You can't have two different checking accounts saved as the last one used will replace the previous acct.

You may want to check your cookies/cache. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.