Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 3, 2014
8:05:23 PM
View profile
Rude chat representative
Edited by Phil-101 on Jun 3, 2014 at 8:49:29 PM

I wasted over and hour trying to resolve my issue even escalated to a supervisor I have the full chat available. I feel belittled and would never recommend anyone to get at&t. i have been a customer for many years now with not just 1 but 4 lines and never have experienced such insult until today. Issue is still not solved.

[removed image displaying full names]

I wasted over and hour trying to resolve my issue even escalated to a supervisor I have the full chat available. I feel belittled and would never recommend anyone to get at&t. i have been a customer for many years now with not just 1 but 4 lines and never have experienced such insult until today. Issue is still not solved.

[removed image displaying full names]

Rude chat representative

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 9:15:48 PM
(0)
Tutor
AT&T customer service stinks, they never tell the truth and disconnect you so you have to start all over with the same question. They are the worst, we need to get together and all leave this lousy company for other providers.
AT&T customer service stinks, they never tell the truth and disconnect you so you have to start all over with the same question. They are the worst, we need to get together and all leave this lousy company for other providers.

Re: Rude chat representative

2 of 4 (373 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 11:59:18 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @nat323 

I apologize for your negative experience with the chat rep. Unfortunately I didn't see the image you attached before we had to remove it for privacy reasons, so I don't know any details of your issue or interaction, but since you said your issue is still not resolved, our team will be happy to help you with that!

Please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @nat323 

I apologize for your negative experience with the chat rep. Unfortunately I didn't see the image you attached before we had to remove it for privacy reasons, so I don't know any details of your issue or interaction, but since you said your issue is still not resolved, our team will be happy to help you with that!

Please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (312 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 3:25:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by cathy2981 on Jun 5, 2014 at 4:06:04 PM

Agreed !!!!! My post is right above yours and I had one great rep even though she didnt follow through and two of the worst ever...I will blast her name and ID everywhere in hopes that she is disiplined (I want to be taken care of and I want an appology from her and the supervisor)

Supervisors name was - Don [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] 

Agreed !!!!! My post is right above yours and I had one great rep even though she didnt follow through and two of the worst ever...I will blast her name and ID everywhere in hopes that she is disiplined (I want to be taken care of and I want an appology from her and the supervisor)

Supervisors name was - Don [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] 

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (301 Views)