Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 27, 2013
9:29:28 AM
View profile
Rollover minutes donation??

My family plan has accumulated a large number of rollover minutes that we have no way to use before they expire.  I will be changing my plan so that we will purchase fewer minutes in the future.  My question: Is there any way we can donate the minute to the USO or have them put on calling cards to send to troops serving overseas? If so, who do I contact about getting started. 

Thanks in advance.

KB

My family plan has accumulated a large number of rollover minutes that we have no way to use before they expire.  I will be changing my plan so that we will purchase fewer minutes in the future.  My question: Is there any way we can donate the minute to the USO or have them put on calling cards to send to troops serving overseas? If so, who do I contact about getting started. 

Thanks in advance.

KB

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 27, 2013 10:59:49 AM
(0)
Expert

That's a great idea and it has been mentioned many times but ATT does not offer such a program.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Accepted Solution

Rollover minutes donation??

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 27, 2013 10:59:49 AM
(0)
Expert

That's a great idea and it has been mentioned many times but ATT does not offer such a program.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Rollover minutes donation??

2 of 2 (1,857 Views)
Solution