For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jack_K's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 11:48 PM

Rollover Megabytes

I like the AT&T rollover minutes. But nowadays i use my phone's online features more than making calls. So an idea sprung up.. Why no rollover the megabytes of data not used every month over to the next month. I mean, I paid for it. Why not enjoy it to the max? This would be a great new way for AT&T to cater to the new generation of smartphone users and help with expensive cellphone bills in these tough economic times.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

A great idea, but think about it this way: Most carriers make a fair bit of revenue off the capped data plans in the form of data overages. It'd be a great idea, but I don't see them doing it in the future since it would cut into their profit margins.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I don't feel it would cut their margins as drastically as you think. With several other providers offering unlimited, and people leaving, I feel that At&t needs to visit some kind of notion like this to reward us as customers that stay loyal. It would really set them apart from all the others..

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Jnmoreland wrote:
I don't feel it would cut their margins as drastically as you think. With several other providers offering unlimited, and people leaving, I feel that At&t needs to visit some kind of notion like this to reward us as customers that stay loyal. It would really set them apart from all the others..

Been brought up before many times, doubt that it will ever happen

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.